Thursday, April 24, 2008

Revenge of the Landlords


So I just read an article linked on Drudge Report, which appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle's website, about some landlords who are FAR more disgruntled than I am. Unfortunately, they (SFChron) have disabled copy/paste on their site, thus negating my illegal copying ways, but the article is definitely worth a read (follow the link above).

Essentially, this couple, fed up with their weiner tenants (and their "demands" for electricity, reasonable rent prices, floors), took matters into their own hands. Considering my tenants have been violating my person for the last three years, this is a dangerous article for me. Maybe the weiner complaints would suddenly cease if I started sawing through their floor.

No, they probably wouldn't. Nuts.

No comments: