Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Circus



This is what I'm talking about below, absolutely ridiculous "activist" bullshit from local idiots that only hurts kids.

They're trying to take the circus away from kids!

Now how is a new generation of kids supposed to develop an irrational fear of clowns?

Here's my favorite part of the article:

"To see a bear ride a bicycle, it is ridicule. You're really just laughing at that bear," said Mel Levine, a renowned pediatrician at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill who has written numerous books about child behavior and the way children learn. "So the question is: What's the message you're giving to kids when you take them to the circus and they laugh at animals? I think to laugh at animals is to devalue them."

Hehehehehehehehehe!!! Seriously?? A bear on a bicycle!! Hehehehehe!!! I'm giggling like a schoolgirl just writing that! I need to get me to the circus if that's what's going on there!

2 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

As long as the elephants stack themselves 50 high like the old days...then count me in!

Adrock said...

What I always liked was the lion tamer act. Especially the part where the lion bites the head off the tamer.

Funny, my parents only took me to the circus that one time...