Monday, August 25, 2008

And With That...



So I clearly haven't been posting on here very much lately. Sorry.

BUT, that doesn't mean I haven't been posting ridiculous things on the interwebs for public consumption.

I've just found a different venue.

So, without saying definitively that this will be my last Disgruntled Investor post, I hereby direct you to what will be, essentially, my new site.

Adam Johnson's Associated Content page!

That link again is: http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/283225/adam_johnson.html

Please check this page out, and bookmark it, as I will be posting much more frequently here. A few articles may look familiar to you, but most will be brand new. Plus, I get paid for every time you read it, so, there's that too. But, seriously, it's a great site, and not just for my articles. So, do it up, disgruntles.

Disgruntled Out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got past your word verification security. the word was "utgvubru". real hard, adam.

god you love amani toomer.

why do you love amani toomer so much?

do you still love amani toomer?

so much?

adam?

Anonymous said...

and with that...you're gee