Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Vegas

So it turns out theres no wireless in my room so live blogging = a little difficult.

But, I am intoxicated and I've found an internet booth.

So, without further ado...

HIGHLIGHTS THUS FAR...

-Not 2 hours into getting here, I won $50 on the slots...

-Not 12 hours later I lost it all on blackjack due to a damn closer brought in.

-Betting on UNC to beat Dook GIVING THE POINTS..only to learn that UNC was a 9.5 point favorite. And UNC covering the spread!!!!!

-The guy who hired me for my first job who had recently been fired giving me a lecture on how brutal the contracting biz is, and I should GET OUT!!!! TAKE IT FROM AN OLD SALT LIKE HIM!!!

-Finishing (inexplicably) a yard of pina colada

-Running into half of my frat brothers at the Luxor...completeley unexpected. And playing and winning at craps with them. What are the odds?!?!?!!

Anyway, I'll try to post more later, but right now I've got to pass out and get up in a few hours to sit in more boring and useless seminars.

Disgruntled A...reporting from Vegas

No comments: