Friday, June 1, 2007

Hee...





From the verbal gaffes of Bush, to the technical/visual gaffes of Hillary. Good times.

Anyway, I haven't posted on here in a while - I've been off on various tasks and the company cruise and whatnot. Also, I haven't really been able to think of anything to put up. There was a totally unrealistic study done recently (which I now can't find the link to, dammit) that said women prefer ugly men to attractive men, but I've already missed the boat on commenting on that. I will say, however, that in my experience that conjecture is only true if Schnapps and Gentleman Jack are involved. Just saying.

I've got all the rooms rented out in the place, so my real estate purgatory continues as I continue to fill the role of "slumlord." I've already had one guy spill a beer on the brand new carpet, but, like a certain night in college ("Boosh Night" for those scoring at home), he managed to clean it up quickly, partly through sucking up the beer himself. Ah, my tenants.

Hey, I made the news!!

And finally, stay tuned for some exciting info!! (Hint: Not involving selling the house(s).)

-Disgruntled

P.S. If you don't think that first picture is funny, ask that kid who just won the Spelling Bee.

P.P.S. That TB guy's wife is fucking hot. Even with the medical burka on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I sometimes concur with your assessment of some girl's hotness, in this case, you are way off base. The TB wife (as she will forever be known, even if/when the marriage fails) is blond and slender, but from the pictures I've seen, she seems to have a 'butter face'...
-DGF

Adrock said...

Um...yeah. I wrote the aforementioned "she's fucking hot" comment before she took off the medical burka. I concur, DGF, as to the butterness of her face.

Not worth risking TB over.