Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ladies, ladies, pleaaase, there's plenty Disgruntled to go around for everyone!

I was having dinner the other day with a Disgruntled Vegetarian Friend of mine (disgruntled, no doubt, due to the vegetarianism), when we got to talking about this site, and, more specifically, about my T-shirts That No One Is Buying.

Pointing out my large female readership (3 girls to 2 guys means a female majority), she wondered aloud about my lack of female-friendly products.

"You know, I've been meaning to do something about that, but haven't really been motivated due to the lack of sales," I dryly noted.

"Well, I bet if you created a Disgruntled Girlfriend shirt, that would pick things up," the Disgruntled Vegetarian noted, "there are a lot of those out there."

"There are a lot of Disgruntled Girlfriend shirts out there?" I asked.

"No moron, a lot of disgruntled girlfriends. They are probably disgruntled due to their lack of Disgruntled Girlfriend t-shirts," the DV said.

"Well, you may have a point there...but will the t-shirts alone do it, you think?"

"Maybe," she replied, "especially if they came in multiple colors. But they'd really only be able to express their disgruntledness up top...they wouldn't really be able to show how they feel during intimate encounters."

"Hmmm...I think I might have an idea...or two..." I said, stroking my now non-existent beard.


By the way, thanks to the recently identified Blogadier General for his shout-out!

2 comments:

Mikepcfl said...

Actually, Disgruntled Girlfriend shirts are a good idea. They may become a fad. I know everyone of my ex-girlfriends would have loved to own one!

Jane said...

Wow, I can't wait to get a shitty boyfriend so that I can wear one of your adorable new shirts! And for the record, I never use the phrase "intimate encounter"—it's "scrumpin'" or nothing at all.
The Disgruntled Vegetarian